Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hobby Update: Cult of Destruction

So a bit ago I picked up a box of Chaos Termies to kit bash with GK termies and make a Pali squad cause I wanted to make Pheonix Guard/Draigowing. Then I thought, I'm a big of enough douche already and I know I'm getting a new dex soon anyways. So like with the last box of Termies I had gotten I realized I could now have 9 Oblits instead of the usual 3 that I run. Plus the fact that there is an Apoc Formation called THE CULT OF DESTRUCTION made me wanna do I more.

So I went to work early on this week on these guys. And I have a absolute blast converting Oblits. Now the theme is slaanesh, as is everything with me. Now the only speed bumb is that I couldn't find the random termies I was making into a Dark Apostle in termie armor/Oblit Chaplin. Thus I used a spawn stand in!! XD

Hope you guys injoy, I am planning on having these all modeled in about a week and a half, then painted in another. So yeah...










So yeah, eat your heart out Hannibal

3 comments:

  1. DIABOLIC is the only word that comes to mind. You are one sick follower of Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! The Spawnliterator is my favorite, but I also like the daemonette launcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if anyone asks about the Deamonette, i'm just saying its a Plasma cannon. Cause launching one at high speed who then spins around with rending claws and explodes after awhile is basicly the same thing as a PC anyways.

    ReplyDelete