Saturday, November 19, 2011

1250 Tourney report


So yeah, tourney reports w00t?

MUSIC? <---friggen amazing

So yeah, list went something like
haemie
2x 3 blasterborn dual cannon venoms
4x warrior blaster dual cannon venoms
2x ravagers
1x razorwing

Sooooomething like that :o

So some table pics (BTW this was run by my man JEFF)




I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY ON THIS TABLE


So yeah with that out of the way.
12 peeps showed up.

army spread: (if i can remember XD)
eldar
DEx2
Swolves
GKx2 (mordrak wing, and PURIFIER SPAM)
codex marines
BA (a crazy DC list)
chaos (My man joe, running a lash hybrid with some ONE THOUSAND SONSSSSS)
IG
er...yeah cant remember anything else >_<

K now onto THE BATTLES

BAM, first round ELDAR!!!!!!!
farseer
avatar
10x funky shooty guys? IDK they died to splinter fire XD
another 10x of the above
5x wraith guard and a warlock
banshees too
2x wave serpents
1x falcon


Deployment:

Actually im retarded and thats top of four.

Mission was:
DOW
KP

Turn 1:
he moves on
i shake a stupid wave serpents

Turn 2:
he blows a cannon off a venom
I shake 2 serpents -.-

Turn 3:
he derps and fails :/
I wreck a serpent
explode another
kill all the wraith guard with me splinters
and a few banshees

Turn 4:
he wiffs hard frackin core
I kill avatar (and get a door prize :D the 2010 adepticon model)
the banshees
and the wave serpent

Turn 5:
He runs XD
I kill his shooty guys

Hes down too a running to cover farseer and 3 shooty guys

Turn 6:
I kill the shooty guys and the far seer eats 12 Lances

result:
tableing full 1250.
Guy was awesome, awesome army and he took it well.

ROUND 2:


Table set up (ignore my ghetto transportation :)

Mission:
pitched
CNC

His list:
(it was super sick looking XD)
R priest
LL jaws
R priest
wolf tail talisman (idk what that does >_<), jaws, murderous hurricane
R priest M bombs, Jaws, Tempests wrath

3x 7 man standard, rhino, melta GH packs

3x Pfist, melta wolf guard

3x 4 ML LF

I saw this list and was like....fml

deployment;

:(

Top of 4


:P
He had like 6 LF left XD
Turn 5 he was tabled and regretting doubting my paper airplanes XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Round 3:

Mission:
Spear head
Sieze ground

His list:
captain
2x 5 man cyclone termie squads
2x 10 man tacs one razor, melta, flamer, ML, LC
3x MM/HF speeders

Table:

(mid action bottle grab)

Top of 4:

It was going downhill for him.

I ended up winning 2-0
He had 14 marines left and a razorback

Now, Im on table one vs the PURIFIER SPAM GK guy, whos been absolutely talking up his boys in silver :P
and how their psybacks would OWWWWNNNN my venoms :P

Mission:
Have more scoring units in six inches of the objective then your opponent at the end of the game.

His list:
some cheapie inquis with CM and PA
4x purifier squads, halberds, 2x pscannons in psybacks
PSYFLEMANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I saw this list and groaned and just how SPAMMY IT IS, we had played before nova format and i lost by one objective (forgot the dice were objectives, but i admit i sucked that game)

Deployment;
This is where i made my mistake:
I moved right in a sweeping motion towards him 0.o when i should have moved left blocking his shots and swamping the objective...

Game went:
He messed up my raorwing
I moved up, blew a razor
he wrecked like a venom?
I vaporized foot squad
He went on to keep wrecking venoms while i was derp herping around and plinking at razors
Game turns when the psyfelman got bored and went BOOM

I started sweeping towards the middle around 3rd?
He disembarked squads and went towards middle, he blew that venom/co away
I went, BWAAAAAMP and killed his squad on objective while plonking mine on there
rinse n repeat

It ended up going to 7 in truly epic fashion

and the verdict is....
I had run a warrior squad barely within 6 to cancel out his one XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I WON :D

Game was pretty ridiculous and i guess i got all hissy when my lances failed to hit any of his vehicles and acted childish, didnt mean to though.

So yeah i won haha, first tourney win with DE (first tourney, other then ARD BOIZ actually)

For lewts i got:
50 bucks in prizes (chose 2 hellion bawkses :D HELLIONS FTW)
and the 2010 adpeticon model for nuking that avatar with splints

Heres my gracious GK opponent posing for a pic:
Awww dave, never doubt the venoms bro, never doubt em....

Oh btw the sallies guy 3rd round won best painted:

old school models ftw?

Im out-

7 comments: